The future of memory is here.
In the ever-changing world of technology, any component more than half a decade old is usually in need of an update. At seven years old and counting, that’s exactly the state DDR3 memory is in: computers can only do so much with it.
Since the introduction of DDR3 memory technology in 2007, processors have doubled in capability, SSDs have revolutionized throughput, and graphics cards have drastically increased frame rates, leaving memory as a limiting factor. With Crucial DDR4 Desktop Memory, crush the DDR3 memory bottleneck and unlock a new standard of performance.
2x the Speed
Load applications faster and run demanding programs without lag. Crucial DDR4 memory debuts at 2133 MT/s – more than 30% faster than DDR3 memory technology.1 Even better, as DDR4 technology matures, speeds are projected to hit 3200 MT/s – twice what was possible on standard DDR3 memory.
• Speeds start at 2133 MT/s and faster data rates are expected to be available as DDR4 technology matures
• Increase bandwidth by up to 32%
• Reduce power consumption by up to 40%
• Faster burst access speeds for improved sequential data throughput
• Optimized for next generation processors and platforms
• Available in four channel kits up to 64GB
• Limited lifetime warranty
1024Meg x 64
Item Dimension (L inchxW inchxH inch)
3 x 7 x 1
Lifetime Manufacture Warranty